Thursday, December 25, 2008

You oughtta know Christmas edition!!!





Merry Christmas Jerks!

Hope you're having a good one!

It's Forehead here back again with another classic "You Oughtta know", but this time it's HOLIDAY THEMED! So here we go!


"You have egg on your face"


I often ponder many things while my horn is being polished and I am always wondering where certain human sayings came from. I must say that, "you have egg on your face" is one of my favourites!

It was a person who first said this years ago. According to legend, what happened was, this person was eating eggs (probably at breakfast), and it turned out that this person was a sloppy eater (probably even a messy wiper ha ha). You see, this person got some egg on his or her cheeks and lips. When someone else looking upon this person looked at this person, he or she said "you have egg on your face", and ever since then when someone has egg on their face, people say "you have egg on your face."


Merry Christmas!!!

Forehead Horn

8 comments:

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

AN INGENIOUS REVELATION by a wise unicorn.


REHUMP

After I jizzed, my girlfriend was still hot for it. So I gave her a rehump.

REHUMP

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

going camping - see you girls in a week.

Brian Coughlan said...

good luck Drago i hope you catch 3 turtles!


p.s. i didn't read your thing FH.

Forehead Horn the Last Unicorn said...

Can more people please comment on this?

Thanks,


Forehead


BUGHIT

I am too tired to come up with a creative WV for bughit.

BUGHIT

Anonymous said...

HEY FUCKOS!

HAPPY MERRY JERK-O.

Dragovail - CAMPING?! Last time you went camping you cried yourself to sleep after almost falling in the water, nearly blew your face off with my campstove and almost lost your car in the lake.

AND YOU'RE GOING AGAIN?!

Retard.

MITSWOO.

Hey, for Christ's B-Day I got MITSWOO!

MITSWOO

- YER JERK,
HAPPY HANS

Anonymous said...

PS - Forehead - you have jizz on your face. Or is that egg?

CESSNES

On our first flight we totally crashed our CESSNES in the woods and had to eat a bear.

CESSNES

~ HH.

Mark Ackland said...

Hey HAPPY HANS is BACK! We missed you buddy! And with a WV no less!

I don't like your comments.


BUMSOM

I don't got no ciggies...guess I'll have to bumsom.


BUMSOM

Brian Coughlan said...

HAPPY HANS?!?!? J-sus H! WHAT COULD MAKE THIS A BETTR DAY THAN THE RETURN OF OUR OLD FRIEND????