Thursday, May 07, 2015

THE PAN-AM GAMES B.ITCHES!!!!


Well it's that time of year again jerks! Wait,... they're held every two years? Four years? This is gonna be great! YEAH!!!

If this pointless shi.t parade impacts my life in any way, I'm gonna lose my marbles. Does anyone remember any single event that occurred at any Pan-Am games ever??

One time I got stuck on a streetcar for hours because of a huge crowd outside the TIFF building, only to find out the crowd was there to see Robert Pattinson. And remember when they closed down the Lakeshore to film that Robocop remake? The Pan-Am games are going to make that sh.it look meaningful.

Blogging in 2015.

5 comments:

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

Porchy for President in 2015!!!

Forehead Horn the Last Unicorn said...

Hey Porchy, next time can you please make sure that you post this in the designated Pan-Am section of the blog?

No worries this time, but next time. Ok? :)

Thanks!

Porchy Von Porchington said...

Jesus. The games are inconveniencing me already.

I can't tell you how happy I am, here in the fantastic year 2015, to say Eat it Forehead fu.ck.

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Forehead horn in 2015!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This blawg has gone to the dawgs, dogs!!
I thought you were going to class it up for the 15?

I'm a robot