Thursday, February 09, 2006

My brush with the STARS !!!


The beauty of working these odd hour shifts is that I get to see all my favorite old shows. Happy Days is one such show but I've seen it recently and it's quite shit. I guess it was better left a memory.

Anyhow, I had the priviledge of meeting the Fonz many years ago. I was a young gift wrapping boy at Tiffiny and co. One day I was riding the elevator and when the door opened there was Winkler. I quickly pointed and said "Hey it's the Fonz" !
He kinda laughed and said that's right. WTF No AHH no nothing. Fuckin guy thinks he's the sh.it.

1 comment:

Happy Hans said...

Wotta chump. He left you hanging.

That video game IS the shit tho, brah. I want one called 'The Hanz'. Instead of motorcycle handle bars, it'll have a big beer stein. The game is to see how many times you can lift it and drain it in 30 seconds.

I'd make millions.