Monday, May 12, 2008

THE BLOG IS ALMOST 3!




Hi, Forehead here. Alot of Jerks often come up to me for guidance and ask me questions about things like life and things like vacations. I am the leader of Jerk City so I know what answers to say.

Secondly, some ask..."I think you're a fountain of knowledge and that my horn is an antenna of information". This answer...you decide!

C: Some ask things like; "Jerk City needs more commentary and less pictures and videos"

Quiz: What is your favourite? (hint...you could get 5/10)

Please keep dialogue going.


Until next time!

Forhead Horn the Last Unicorn!!!

8 comments:

Porchy Von Porchington said...

Do they ever ask you questions like "Forehead Horn, you're a dope."

SuperMajic said...

Too bad I can't get on this bitch!!! I'd give you fucks diologue!!!

Forehead Horn the Last Unicorn said...

Supermajic?

Identify yourself you bloggy bastard.

SuperMajic said...

Here's a clue.. Go fuck yourself!!!! How's that?

Forehead Horn the Last Unicorn said...

Hey Azmodiar...having trouble signing in?

SuperMajic said...

Opps..You know me.. You know me.. hee hee hee...

Porchy Von Porchington said...

Careful Forehead. It could be a trick.

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

I quit.