Friday, May 30, 2008

RIP Harvey Korman


Though probably not a jerk, he sure was funny. I love what they wrote about him on Durden today:

Korman was like Will Arnett or Paget Brewster or Bernie Mac or someone like that in the sense that everything he said was ten times funnier than it really was. Those people just make stuff funny. Whereas someone like Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Anniston just sit there like a fucking lox and ruin everything. And yet they’re considered "funny". Because someone else wrote a joke. God I hate them. I'm not saying to punch Cameron Diaz in her stupid toothy face, but I’m also not not saying to punch her in her stupid toothy face.

Blazing Saddles is probably my favorite movie. My parents took me to see it when I was about 8. It made me the man I am today jerks!

6 comments:

Brian Coughlan said...

is that a loving eulogy to the skills of Harvey Korman or just Durden exposing how he was pissed on by cheerleaders in high school and never got over it...

Forehead Horn the Last Unicorn said...

What a tragedy!

I loved him in "Private Eyes" with Don Knotts...and as the bumbling deputy Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith show.

Brian Coughlan said...

the andy griffith show?!?! haha that was charlie chaplin you knob!

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

Have a weekend everybody!

Dragovail - Level 18 Dragosaur said...

Why do I keep checking the blog?!

Brian Coughlan said...

beats me I never do.