Friday, September 09, 2005

Pumpers!


I sure miss those days. You had your work cut out for you, that’s for sure!!

I’d give almost anything to be happily running along a platform again, looking for a coin or two, only to have my plumber brother push me into a turtle or a crab.

And remember how it was always a frantic race at the beginning of every round for me to jump onto a platform without you jumping on my head? Your hearty laugh rings in my ears to this very day. I remember thinking that you were a total dickweed asshole for doing that as I cried myself to sleep every night, but I realize now that we were just having fun!

I echo your sentiment about those Turoc folks. They sleep pretty easily on the backs of the proletariat. Don’t worry, brother. They’ll get theirs’, come the revolution. They can’t very well launch rockets or whatever when their fingers are all gnarled and bloody.

No comments: