Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beware the golden devil!





Everyone has been wondering where I have been. Well, as you all know, I am Jesus Christ of Jerk City and just like the real JC, I was crucified a few weeks ago. But it's almost Unicorn easter, so I'm back from the dead for the rapture to hide easter eggs straight from my wonderful horn!

If you had read the new jerk testament, you would have seen that It has been foretold in Jerk City revelations that a golden haired dickhead would swoop in and try to become ruler of Jerk City. This dumb dumb would be one that has not been with us from the beginning. A late shithead if you will. THE GOLDEN DEVIL. This is the first sign of the Jerkocalypse.

The second sign is that Americus would no longer be an asian crazed pervert.

There are others, but I forget most of them.

So as ruler, I have come back to Jerk City to bring peace and take with me the worthy Jerks into jerk heaven where we will jerk each other for eternity.

Th election is over. You are all losers.

Blog you very much.