Sunday, April 10, 2011

THE RESULTS ARE IN!! PORCHY WINS BY A BLOGSLIDE!!!!

Hey everyone!!

Well, it's been quite a week. I'd like to thank TSoWR for running a good, clean campaign but what can I say? THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!

As your new mayor, my first job will be to create a new look for our blog. I was thinking something like this:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support. Who'd have thought when we started this little blog 20 years ago that it would blossom into the foremost source of news and opinions in the bogosphere? CONGRATULATIONS JERKS!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!

-your mayor

3 comments:

Americus said...

Jesus H. Christ where on FACEPAGE TOO!!??!!

Get EM BUDDY!!!!!

smasha said...

HOW DOES ONE HAVE THE TIME TO CREATE SUCH MASTERY?

The Supporter Of Womens' Rights said...

smasha has just entered the pantheon of people who can SUCK IT!!