Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Deadly Shhhh...it !

I know this a movie site but I gotta talk music for a minute.
I had the missfortune of seeing this terrible band called the deadly snakes last night in Hamilton.
What a bunch of poser losers. The singer keept on blah blah blahing and f this and thating. What a fuckin train wreck. Than a pig head came out and they tossed it around. Man it was some piece of S alright. Anyway, avoid these idiots and check this out.

http://onepotatoproductions.com/NewYorkDoll/

blogs for ever.

9 comments:

Happy Hans said...

That is the BEST! YOU BETSY!

New York Dolls were the tits! TRASH! GONNA PICK IT UP! GONNA WASTE M'SELF AWAY! TRASH!

Ach, the Snakes. Doan believe the hype. They do, and there lies the rub.

Booo....

Happy Hans said...

You Been BLOOGGED!

Blayne Burnside said...

I love blog.

Florian Fiebig said...

you guys are so fucked

Blayne Burnside said...

This from the guy that brought us Azmo-susan.

Florian Fiebig said...

what are you trying to tell me ? Blaubeere?

Blayne Burnside said...

I'm just kidding. You and me are schneemanchen.

Florian Fiebig said...

I have bigger Carot!!!

Blayne Burnside said...

LOL!!!