Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jerk of the Day




I am nominating LaWanda Page as jerk of the day . I absolutely love aunt Esther , and went as far as buying some of her comedy albums . Man she DIRTY and damn funny . She makes a small appearance in the movie SHAKES THE CLOWN and is damn funny there too
HERE is a little clip from that movie of one of her hot lines . the pic of her is a little shi.tt.y but you get the jist - she plays a clown .
One of the all time jerky ladies of comedy , and number one at giving Redd Foxx the gears !
linky link to a fan site of the dumbass movie

you clowns are on dope !

2 comments:

Blayne Burnside said...

I fu.cked the land-ladeeee!!!

Happy Hans said...

This is the TITS!

And what can you say about the peanut butter? Never be eatin the stuff. I's allergic.

LOVE the A$$hole clip. I gotta see this movie!