Thursday, October 20, 2005

Funnybooks, you F@cks!

Anybody remember these?

When I was a kid, I was like "Unca Scrooge WHO? Archie WHAT?" because of this junk. I thought it was the tits when I was, like, six. Captain Carrot and his crew are clearly even better than Superman, as they are saving his dumb ass. BUT, they are NOT better than a barbarian, which was correct-a-mundo in my wee eyes. Dems Peaches, folks.

As for 'Spider-Ham', well, dem peaches be rot-ten. Stank even when I was a tater. Tot.


POW!







6 comments:

Brian Coughlan said...

hmmmm... filmsforyou...filmsfyou...flmfu...F U...fuck offf!

Happy Hans said...

FILMY GOTS IT!

Brian Coughlan said...

"Your taste for Movies is a fucking disaster."?!?!?!? f.f.u. have you even seen "care bears and thier crazy flyin' lispen' car"? the scene in the third act when the Crazy Flyin' Lispen' Car spills Granny Bear down fluffy love dream hill is worthy of Henri-Georges Clouzot! and dont even get me started on "lil' mermaid part 3"...

Happy Hans said...

BBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNN
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBB!!

Mark Ackland said...

Hey Ed...just cause it's called Jerk City don't mean we jerk you off. It's a rough town 'round here...but I do find your fascination with this site quite a compliment, but that said, don't try to pedal your home burned versions of "Xanadau" and "Heart Beeps" on us jerks.

Happy Hans said...

ah HA! So someone DOES remember these f@ckin' funnybooks!

BLLOOOOOG!