Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nervous Norvus!!!


I just discovered this Jerk from listening to some college radio the other day, and holy shit, what a Jerk he is!!! Nervous Norvus from the '50's. I wish I could post music on these Blogs, if so I would post "Ape Call" in which Norvus compares hip 'cats' of today with apes and pterodactyls trying to pick up young chicks, suggesting that "if you wanna be sharp cat...go ape" followed by a tarzan yell.

Another classic is "Transfusion". It's completely fucked. The song is about him driving a car like a maniac and getting into car accidents and needing a blood transfusion, and then the chorus reflects said accident, stating that he's "never never never never gonna speed again". It's generally a really up beat and chipper song, but then every once in a while there is a sound effect of a god awful blood curdling car crash over top of the music. Here are some quotes from the lyrics...

"Slip the blood to me, bud"
"Shoot the juice to me, Bruce"
"Pour the crimson in me, Jimson"
"Pass the claret to me, Baret" (?!??!)
"Pop the fluid in me, Louieeeee"
"Put a gallon in me, Allen"
"Hey Daddy-O make that type 'O'"

"Ol' barnyard drivers are found in two classes; blind crowding hogs, and speeding jack ass's"

I found these songs on "Limewire"...I HIGHLY recommend you jerks download them. You won't be sorry!

For more on Norvus, click here

Vouch for me Porchy!

3 comments:

Florian Fiebig said...

That Ape Song should be the anthem of Jerkcity.

Blayne Burnside said...

I've heard Forehead's call and I heed!

This guy's stuff is amazing. When I suggested to Forehead last night over MSN, after hearing that stupid car crash song, that some of the lyrics sounded more than a little suggestive (ie) "Pop some fluid in me Louie", Forehead responded with a "Put your sperm in me Hermie".

It was the biggest laugh I've had in weeks.

I've got a few tracks at work if you're interested Drag!

Happy Hans said...

Wowee Zowee! What a f.uck!

Ima gonna get some!